I'm dating with the permission of my parents now!

Yeah! You read it right! My "cool" parents have now agreed to allow me to date officially! I was finally able to convince them that it's a fun way to know the other person with just one little condition from their side that the guy should have a profile on Shaadi.com so that they can know for a fact that I'm just not going out with any random person. Fair enough I said.

While I'm a jolly "happy-go-lucky" kind of person, who loves to meet new people (those of you who know me personally can vouch for me), I've always kept my options open but am still in search of the Mr. Right for me. I believe that it is important to know the other person before proceeding any closer.

So to meet their demands, I signed up to Shaadi.com. Though they have a free membership, I found that paid membership is really good since you get more access to people and moreover those who are paid members are verified as well which is really important. Just hooked up a banner below so that my post looks nice with images :)

And then what, I started "officially" dating from the options from Shaadi.com. Just had the 1st one today, was really interesting and we did some gossiping around :)

Anyways, who is in a hurry. I'll wait for my Mr. perfect :) Dating new people is fun though ;) Check out if you are looking for something similar! Have fun :)

And if you think you'd be interested in some fun with me, send me your profile link of Shaadi.com. I think I'll obviously have a better connect with someone who reads my blogs :)


So this is all about my experience as to how Shaadi.com helped me start dating with some nice guys with the consent of my parents! It's fun and I'm looking forward to find the perfect soulmate, but in no hurry ;)